Instagram is one of the most popular social media in Indonesia apart from Facebook and Twitter. On Instagram, we will see a lot of posts in the form of photos and videos that are shared by people. Because, indeed Instagram is a social media that focuses and is dominant for sharing photos and videos only.
After seeing the photos and videos on Instagram, sometimes you feel like saving them to the gallery so you can view them again. Even though there are features Saved on Instagram, to access it again, of course you will need an internet connection to be able to connect to Instagram and view the photos and videos that are saved on your account.
The solution, you can download photos or videos on your Instagram with an application called Insget on Android. Using this application is quite easy. You don’t need conventional methods such as copying the Instagram link and then pasting it on other Instagram downloader sites on the Internet. Just search for the photo or video that you want to download on Instagram, it can be downloaded automatically. Well, how to use the Insget application is as follows:
How to Download Photos on Insget
First, your smartphone must have the Instagram application installed and already logged in with your account there, then you have to download the Insget – Instagram Downloader application on the Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you can follow the steps below as follows:
- Open the Insget application that you downloaded from the Google Play Store earlier.
- On the Insget home page, tap the Instagram icon menu below.
- This application will open the Instagram application installed on your smartphone. Find the photo or video you want to download on your Instagram.
- To download a photo, click the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the photo post, then press Share.
- Later a choice of several applications will appear, select the Insget application.
- Later, you will return to the Insget application and your photos will be automatically downloaded and appear on the Insget homepage.
How to Download Reels/Videos on Insget
To download Reels/Video on Insget, the method is almost the same as how to download the photo above. The steps are as follows:
- Click the three dots on your Reels/Video posts on your Instagram.
- Then press the Share or Share to button that appears on your smartphone screen.
- Select the Insget app.
- You will open the Insget application and the previously downloaded Reels/Video will automatically appear on the Insget homepage.
How to Download Photo/Video Slides on Insget
Sometimes, photos or videos on Instagram consist of several images or videos so that they form a slide. Now, with this Insget application, you can still download the photo or video in the form of the slide in its entirety or only part of it. The method is the same as mentioned above, however, there is an option that you must skip if you download this slide on Instagram. The steps are as follows:
- Click the three dots on the photo or video post in the form of a slide, then press the button Share and select the Insget app.
- You will open the Insget app and be taken to its home page.
- Well, on the Insget homepage, there will be two options, namely Download All and Select.
- If you want to download all the photos or videos on the slide, press the Download All button.
- If you want to download only as only, press the Select button. Then you will be asked to choose which image or video you want to download. If you have, press the Download button.
- Automatically, the photo or video in the form of a slide will be downloaded automatically and will appear on the Insget homepage.
Viewing the Locations of Insget saved Photos & Videos folders in File Manager
If you want to see where the Insget folder stores the downloaded photos you can access them in the folder Pictures/Insget on your internal memory. For Reels/Video, Insget will save it in the folder Movies/Insget in internal memory too.
Well, that was how to download photos or Reels on Instagram to your smartphone. This Insget application is very easy to use instead of using a downloader site on the internet. May be useful.