Malaysia’s men’s doubles badminton player, Goh Sze Fei and his partner, Nur Izzuddin, faced off against Indonesia’s representative, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto in the early rounds of the EAST VENTURES Indonesia Open 2022. The two pairs competed on Wednesday (15/6/2022) at Istora Senayan, Jakarta.
Reported from head to head released by the Badminton World Federation (BWF) through the Badminton4u application, the meeting in the early rounds of the Indonesia Open 2022 will be the 6th meeting between Goh Sze Fei/Nur Izzudin and Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto.
The previous 5 meetings, 4 wins were won by Fajar/Rian and 1 victory was won by Goh Sze Fei/Nur Izzuddin. The last meeting between the two pairs was the final of the Swiss Open 2022, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto won the match and won the title.
Goh Sze Fei/Nur Izzuddin themselves are one of Malaysia’s mainstay men’s doubles. Currently, according to information on Badminton4u, Goh Sze Fei/Nur Izzuddin are ranked 12th in the world. The current ranking is the highest ranking achievement since they were paired and is under the auspices of the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM).
Knowing the figure of Goh Sze Fei, the following is a brief profile:
- Full Name: Goh Sze Fei
- Last Name : Goh SF
- Nickname: Fei
- Place of Birth: Melaka, Malaysia
- Date of Birth : August 18, 1997
- Age : 24 Years
- Height: 171 cm
- Racket Handle: Right
- Playing Sector : Men’s Doubles
- Instagram : @gohszefei
Based on tournament records in the Badminton4u application, the following are a series of achievements from Goh Sze Fei:
- Winner of OUE Singapore International Series 2016
- Runner-Up Kawasaki Vietnam International Series 2016
- Swiss International Champion 2016
- Runner-Up Sats India International Series 2016
- Runner-Up Victor Far East Malaysia Masters 2017
- Winner of CELCOM AXIATA Malaysia International Challenge 2017
- Runner-Up Tata Open India International Challenge 2018
- YONEX GAINWARD German Open 2022 Champion
- YONEX Swiss Open 2022 runner-up
That was a brief profile and a series of achievements from Goh Sze Fei, the Malaysian badminton player who was the opponent of the Indonesian representative, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto in the early round of the Indonesia Open 2022.