In the digital era like now, all the tools that are useful for human survival are now increasingly sophisticated and all digital. One of them is a digital blood pressure gauge. This one tool is very useful especially when the Covid-19 case is rampant when everyone can’t always go out of the house to check their health.
Besides being easy and practical, this digital tension tool also doesn’t need to be used stethoscope to measure a person’s blood pressure. There are so many brands of digital tensioners on the market. Choose a brand that is good and has guaranteed quality.
Then how to use a digital tensioner properly? Launching from the site hellodochere are the precise and accurate steps to use a digital tensioner.
- Before measuring blood pressure, it’s a good idea to rest for 5 minutes to be calmer and more relaxed
- The first step, the arms must be supported supine on the table, try to keep the upper arms at heart level and the position of the feet on the floor and not crossed.
- Place the pressure gauge slightly above the crease of the arm, making sure that the device touches the skin directly. You can roll up your sleeves first.
- After that, wrap and hook the hook on the cuff. Don’t be too tight or too loose.
- Press the button to turn on the power on the digital tensioner. Then automatically the wrapped cuff will expand.
- You can already see the blood pressure results. Record the results.
- When finished, press the power button again to turn off the digital tensioner.
- Remove the cuff again. Neat properly so that it is not easily damaged
Blood pressure is said to be normal if the number shows 120/80 or slightly lower. Then if it shows 140/90 or higher, it is categorized as high blood pressure. If the result is between 120/80 and 140/90, it means it is in the category prehypertension.
Immediately consult a doctor if you have blood pressure far below or above normal. To more easily detect diseases that can be caused by blood pressure that is too high or low. Always check blood pressure regularly so that you can continue to monitor health developments independently. Stay healthy and good luck!